Lashes of London is filled with pastels, metallics and sequins pieces. It's actually a website I've only recently heard of and I'd love to see what they come up with next as their current pieces are lovely. Some are even currently on sale!
1. This top is so cute. It's one of the pastel pieces on the website and it's lovely. I'd wear it probably with quite a lot of black to tone down the 'girlishness' as it isn't completely me on its own. It would look great with a leather biker jacket!
2. I'm loving galaxy print and dip hems at the minute and so this top seems perfect for me. I would pair this with plenty of plain pieces to keep the focus on the print.
3. This jacket isn't something I'd usually go for, but I'd definitely be interested in trying something like this out. Again I'd pair it with black to keep the focus on the jacket while not appearing too sparkly.
4. This skirt is just as cute as the top - I'm not sure which I like better. I'd probably pair it with a white tee, black leather jacket, black sheer tights and a pair of my Topshop boots - probably my favourite Topshop Allegras!
5. I'm getting slightly more into leggings lately, I can't say I venture out in them that often but after finding my love of the Disco Pant, I am starting to come around to leggings a little more. I've got a pair of black velvet studded leggings from Topshop and love them so the red velvet sounds beautiful!
6. Again the galaxy and the dip hem skirt is something right up my street, could definitely see myself wearing this piece.
7. This dress would have to be my favourite piece from the site. The slight vintage style over the black is something perfect for me. I don't usually go for sequins but this is something I'd love to give a go. It's beautiful and the fit looks great.
8. I've been looking for a leather look skirt for a while now and this one looks great. It's a piece that would go with so many things and would fit perfectly in my (overfilled) wardrobe.
9. This dress is lovely also. I'm loving the metallic and would love to give it a go, the fit looks great - I'm just not sure where I'd wear it to.
Have you bought from Lashes of London before? What do you think of their clothes?